Sunday, December 2, 2012

half-bred beautiful woman in autumn and winter fashion with get along well with

half-bred beautiful woman in autumn and winter fashion with get along well withThe half-bred beautiful woman in autumn and winter fashion with get along well with everyone, I am Mumu, I admire a lot of beautiful beautiful woman wearing a beautiful dress street, showing the beautiful side.Now Mumu can also be full of confidence to take nice pictures, today and everyone to meet,japanese dress.I am not high, 166cm, weight 46kg,japanese fashion, does not belong to the slender type.Is not the Half-Blood is just a lot of people to say it looks like half-breed Oh, ha ha.The first time I met a photographer, invited me to his studio, fortunately, make-up artist to draw a beautiful makeup with a beautiful dress, cover my face blank and confident, ha ha.After several times after the photographer's guidance, I became more and more confident and natural, the beautiful woman is not on good outside, need more powerful heart and connotation, from the inside out send temperament is incomparable.This is a little old photos of feeling, also like this feeling, the ancient and mysterious, my own matching clothes just also is against the background of the scene.If you change a beautiful some items may not have this effect.With very simple,wholesale clothing distributors, not so complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment